Artificial Intelligence is one of the emerging computing technologies that utilize machines for emulating human intelligence. Today organizations or enterprises are adopting AI-driven solutions across multiple industries for streamlining their processes as well as reducing operational costs. The usage of AI in industry makes the entire industrial landscape more efficient, flexible, and reliable. It doesn’t have the promise to achieve better business outcomes but it also improves the overall consumer experience. In this blog, we are going to focus on 7 major industries that can be highly benefited from AI software development services in the near future.
1. AI in Manufacturing
No doubt, the entire manufacturing industry is adopting artificial intelligence technology rapidly. In a manufacturing plant, artificial intelligence is used across several operation lines and layers, from product design to workforce planning. It also improves efficiency, employee safety, and product quality.
AI has the power to transform an industry and make it more profitable. Artificial intelligence helps manufacturers to minimize operational costs through intelligent optimization and automation. It also increases the ability to change market conditions. Here are three major solutions that help to fulfill all manufacturing needs as well as market demands
Robotics-enabled Production Systems: These can include robotics-enabled assembly lines that minimize labor costs while enhancing consistency and quality. It includes robotic warehouses that enhance inventory accuracy & distribution speed while minimizing the risk of human errors.
- Augmented Reality: Augmented Reality is a technology that combines digital information into the real world or user’s environment. It is used in several factories globally for streamlining business operations and production. It’s able to deliver the industry manager graphical representations, including control panels and statistical information from machines.
- Internet of Things: IoT is a physical object network embedded with software, connectivity, sensors, and electronics that enable objects for exchanging and collecting data. The Internet of Things helps manufacturing sectors with a wide opportunity to increase efficiency, minimize costs and improve quality. From gathering data automatically through IoT-connected devices & redesigning workspaces for employee safety enhancement to workers’ well-being monitoring, IoT delivers a number of advantages to manufacturing sectors.
2. AI in Healthcare
AI plays a huge role in automating and streamlining a number of healthcare processes and solutions. Data mining to identify patterns is one of them. Other examples include decision support systems, medical imaging, etc. Apart from that, AI technology also helps in the accurate treatment and diagnosis of medication management, medical conditions, robotic surgery, drug discovery, etc.
Artificial intelligence is widely used to make important decisions about hospitals and patients. The outcomes can be tracked or monitored through multiple AI techniques such as deep learning and machine learning for analyzing patterns in medical images, health records & other patient data stored in EHRs or electronic health records. Moreover, by using artificial intelligence, data processing can be more accurate. Here are three real-life and common uses of AI applications in healthcare:
- Artificial intelligence help with doctor’s appointments and patient records by managing the major details
- Artificial intelligence analyzes information from several sources like clinical trials, research papers, journals, and medical records for diagnosing a patient
- Artificial intelligence assists in offering care to patients through several treatment or diagnosis plans written by nurses or doctors on the computer.
3. AI in Logistics
The AI-infused revolution has effectively transformed the logistics & transportation industry. The application of predictive analytics and machine learning is extensively used in supply chain management. Both applications make the process seamless and easier. Today’s warehouses take advantage of AI-powered robots to package and store products. Moreover, AI algorithms help in the fastest shipment and also support last-mile delivery. Here are five intelligent automation solutions that every logistics company wants:
- Automated warehouse management
- Automated order fulfillment
- Warehouse inventory control
- Distribution technologies and material storage
- Optimized delivery technologies
With the increasing demand for AI-driven solutions, it’s crucial to have proper guidelines for implementing AI technologies and techniques in a way that never creates a bad impact on the business process. The following guidelines will help you to implement AI in your enterprise logistics system:
- Increase automation: Leveraging automation solutions & advanced AI-driven technologies helps to optimize and automate repetitive tasks as well as processes. They also help in enhanced efficiency, productivity & effective business growth.
- Focus on consumer experience: With the application of AI, enterprises focus on offering unparalleled customer experience. Feedback and customer request management are some of the artificial intelligence applications in Logistics that allow enterprises to save time & focus on demanding tasks.
- Increase information collection: Artificial Intelligence helps to store and analyze information in logistics. Data collection is important to make the right decisions, minimize costs and boost operational efficiency. It also helps enterprises to achieve their goals as well as enhance market competitiveness.
- Implement predictive analytics: Predictive analytics allows logistics companies to implement historical information for predicting future trends as well as behavior. These systems easily identify consumer behavior like probability and they also help enterprises to make proper decisions based on predictions.
Searching for the Best AI Software Development Services?
Experience the digital transformation and accelerate your business growth with our tailor-made software development services.
4. AI in Transportation
The transportation industry is massive and it significantly adopts AI-driven solutions to streamline many processes and business operations. Many tech giants like Uber, Volvo, Tesla, & Volkswagen use artificial intelligence to automate many processes. The global market of AI in the transportation industry is predicted to reach up to 14.79 billion USD by 2030. Though AI in transportation is still in the trial stage and deep research in many cases, leveraging AI algorithms help to automate public transport and traffic management.
Furthermore, artificial intelligence with data processing offers important information like traffic predictions, road blockages, and accidents. It has huge potential for eliminating unwanted traffic and enhancing safety
5. AI in Real Estate
The application of artificial intelligence in the real estate sector opens immense opportunities for brokers, agents & clients. While real estate agents have become more effective and efficient, brokers are becoming very strategic & consumers or clients are feeling highly empowered. AI-driven bots help real estate agent brokers to figure out the best options for their clients who are planning to rent, sell or buy their properties. AI applications are used in real estate in the below-mentioned ways.
- Real estate experts use AI developments to analyze the entire market condition, property prices & other major factors for determining investment opportunities, property values, and trends.
- Using AI-driven solutions, a number of real estate documents like title deeds, lease agreements, and mortgages can be processed and managed automatically.
- The predictive component of artificial intelligence can be utilized for predicting property prices, rental incomes & other major aspects that affect the entire market of real estate.
- Smart home technologies like security systems and thermostats can be easily integrated with artificial intelligence that offers high energy efficiency & security
- Chatbots, one of the best examples of AI, work 24/7 & they allow visitors of a real estate website to find perfect answers to their doubts or queries anytime
6. AI in eCommerce
E-commerce or retail is probably the only field where AI-based applications are very observable to millions of users. To stay competitive in the market, retail companies always prefer to choose key techniques to find out new patterns in customer behavior and align their business strategies. It’s important for any online business or enterprise to have a dedicated e-commerce platform to effectively compete with others.
Artificial intelligence is becoming one of the substantial parts of the world business. It also boosts interaction and engagement with digital touchpoints. No doubt, implementing AI-powered solutions in an eCommerce website will drive more sales & increase productivity and efficiency in operations. As a revolutionary tool, AI is shaping the entire e-commerce landscape in the following ways:
- Increased voice search volume
- Recommendation systems
- Conversational chatbots
- Automatic product descriptions
- Personalized search
- Image recognition or tagging
- Introduction of virtual shoppers
- Upgraded delivery process
- Sales generation via wearable technology
Why Do Today’s Businesses Need AI Future Applications?
The application of AI in business has been evolving the way of business processes for decades. According to a report produced by the AI software development company, the global size of the AI market is predicted to reach approx $1,812 billion by 2030. As AI is gaining momentum, several organizations are using artificial intelligence & machine learning algorithms for identifying data patterns and automating every stage of business operations. Moreover, It also helps to automate manual techniques & save time for those struggling to manage deadlines. It allows companies to build better products and make strong relationships with their consumers & enhance their customer service.
Want to Hire AI Software Developers?
We deliver end-to-end custom AI software development solutions and result-driven approaches that meet all your business needs.
Artificial intelligence is a boon for today’s industries and businesses. Implementing AI in industry helps to drive innovation, boost supply chain management, enhance performance, optimize operational efficiency, and improve profitability. Industrial artificial intelligence affects multiple use cases that proficiently drive profitability & help enterprises to manage all competitive advantages in the long run. If you want to automate your business process for enhancing productivity, consult with an AI technologies company near you. For more info, get in touch with Sphinx Solutions.